Saturday, September 28, 2019

Head in the sand...


Life is a journey. 
Bumps, detours, crazy rides, joyful scenery and beautiful sunsets.

We are almost the owners of this amazing home. Our first home! We feel so lucky to have come across this beauty. She was built in the late 1800's. I'm excited to be able to find out more about when this home was built and maybe even who lived here all those years ago. 

The biggest issue about moving is......
PACKING!

Yes, you all have been there before. It's never fun but the payoff at the end will be so worth it. This is hopefully our forever home! 

I am so lucky to have a sewing studio out the back that I've had to fight the kids for! I guess since I'm the adult I get to say who sleeps where and an outside studio space isn't really suitable for children.... now or ever! Haha! 

The good thing is that I've only really unpacked about half of my sewing stuff since the last time we moved almost 2 years ago. While I've not be able to find what I need, at least it means I have less to pack up. Fingers crossed the rest of the purchasing process is as seamless as it's been so far and we'll be all moved in, chairs on the veranda with beers and wines in hand celebrating our newest turn in the road!! 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous house...your very lucky...looks like a stitchers house :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is definitely my style and my sewing stuff goes beautifully with this home!! :)

      Delete

Almost a finish!

At our local embroidery guild we have been lucky enough to have some classes. Lee Castle came to teach us a new project! There was a choice ...