Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sweet Sunday Quilt - New House Project


 I have an amazing core group of friends - the four of us always know that we can go to each other with ANYTHING..... ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING. I'm really blessed to have these ladies in my life. They very generously gave me a voucher for my last birthday to my favourite local quilting shop. For a while I had been eyeing off the pattern and template set for this quilt "Sweet Sunday Quilt" designed by Treehouse Textiles (photo credit to them for the above photo). 

I have been hoarding vintage sheets, handkerchiefs and doileys for years now for that perfect quilt. I just hadn't really seen until now a pattern that I thought would perfectly suit what I wanted.

Maybe this will serve as motivation so I can get everything organised to move and then unpack.... then I can sew!! 

Has one else made any Treehouse Textiles patterns? I'd love to see some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost a finish!

At our local embroidery guild we have been lucky enough to have some classes. Lee Castle came to teach us a new project! There was a choice ...